This was one of my favorite dips back in the day before I was gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free. When I found the goat “creamy cheese” at Trader Joes I knew I could recreate my mouth’s favorite magic in a healthy way! This is a healthy food my kids LOVE. It is also a party favorite, so make a double-batch if you want to serve more than 4!
- 2 (4.5 oz) packages of goat cream cheese (I get mine at Trader Joes)
- 1 cup frozen organic corn
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans (8 oz total) green chilis
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Jalepenos (optional for spice)
Place all ingredients in corning ware in oven at 350 degrees (or slow cooker on low), stir occasionally until melted, mixed and warm. Serve with carrot and celery sticks and baked organic corn chips.